Check AT&T Gift Card Balance
If you have a AT&T gift card and want to know the current balance, then you have come to the right place! Below we list three possible ways you can try. One would be how to check your AT&T gift card balance online, the second is the AT&T gift card balance phone number and the last way would be if you can get the available amount at a AT&T store location. You will need the card number on the front of your gift card in order to find out what the current balance is, and in most cases you will need the PIN or security code located on the back of your card. If you need to find out how much is left on your AT&T gift card again, we recommend you bookmark this page so you can quickly and easily access this information, as the steps may have changed from when the last time you visited.
Tips for Buying Gift Cards
When shopping for a AT&T gift card you should buy from sources you know and trust. Avoid buying gift cards from online auction sites, because the cards may be counterfeit or may have been obtained fraudulently. Read the fine print before you buy. Is there a fee to buy the card? If you buy a card by phone or online, are there shipping and handling fees? If you don't like the terms and conditions, buy elsewhere.
See whether any fees will be deducted from the card after you purchase it. Inspect the AT&T card before you buy it. Verify that none of the protective stickers have been removed. Make sure that the codes on the back of the card haven't been scratched off to reveal a PIN number. Report any damaged cards to the store selling the cards. Give the recipient your original receipt so they can verify the card's purchase in case it is lost or stolen.
Consider the financial condition of the retailer or restaurant. If you buy a card from a company that files for bankruptcy or goes out of business, the card may be worth less than you had anticipated. If the business closes a store near the recipient, it may be hard to find another location where the card can be used. A company that files for bankruptcy may honor its gift cards, or a competitor may accept the card. Call the company or its competitor to find out. Even if the company is not redeeming AT&T gift cards now, check back with them periodically; they may start redeeming cards at a later date.
Tips for Using Gift Cards
If you have a AT&T gift card, be smart about how you use it:
- When you get the card, read the card and any terms and conditions. Check for an expiration date or fees
- If it appears that the value of your card has expired, or that fees have been deducted, contact the company that issued the card. They may still honor the card or reverse the fees
- Ask the person giving you the card for the card's terms and conditions, the original purchase receipt, or the card's ID number. Keep this information in a safe place
- Use your AT&T card as soon as you can. It's not unusual to misplace gift cards or forget you have them. Using them early will help you get the full value
- Treat your card like cash. If your AT&T gift card card is lost or stolen, report it to the issuer immediately. You may not recover any of the value that was on the card. Some issuers will not replace cards that are lost or stolen, but other issuers will, for a fee. You may need to show proof of purchase and the ID number on the card. Most issuers have toll-free telephone numbers you can call to report a lost or stolen card
- Gift Card Balance Phone Number
You can check the AT&T gift card balance over the phone by calling 800-288-9983.
- Gift Card Balance Online
You can check the current balance on your AT&T gift card online through ATT.com here.
- Gift Card Balance In Store
You can see what is left on your AT&T gift card by visiting one of their store locations listed here.